Whole Staff Empowerment Training (Full-Day)
This workshop is catered to teachers and support staff to help shape their mindsets from traditional to restorative by providing them with specific strategies that will empower teachers to build relationships with their students. This hands-on workshop gives participants practical experiences that will allow them to implement Restorative Practices by proactively building strong relationships and meeting the diverse needs of each student in their classroom.
By the end of this training, participants will understand:
- Why Restorative Practices are needed in schools today
- How to create and facilitate a Community Building Circle
- How to properly build Respect Agreements and utilize their benefits
- How to communicate with students to avoid adverse secondary behaviors
- How to proactively determine the social and emotional needs of students